Application materials must be postmarked by March 28, 2017.
Application includes specific essay prompt regarding the 100th Infantry Battalion (Separate) and the 442nd Regimental Combat Team.
Applications must be postmarked no later than March 4, 2017 and mailed by the CCC. Allow for time to request your transcript and the counselor questionnaire to be completed.
Deadline to submit essay online is March 1, 2017.
300-500 word essay that tells why you are inspired by the 'Aina, Discovery, Innovation or Each Other, and how that inspiration has motivated you to take action on your campus or in the community.
- Must be on track to graduate from a public, private, or charter high school in Hawaii.
- Must be planning to major in Business at any accredited 4-year college or university.
- Must have 3.0 GPA or better.
- Must have participation in school activities and community service which demonstrate leadership and responsibility.
- Must be a U.S. citizen, resident of Hawaii and plan to further his/her education as a means of attaining and sustaining a career within the Pacific Islands region.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on financial need, academic achievement, leadership qualities, a desire to attend college, special circumstances, financial need and personal interviews.
All applications must be postmarked by March 1, 2017.
Applications must be typed and can be found at www.fukunagascholarship.com.
Deadline to apply is March 1, 2017.
ADDITIONAL SCHOLARSHIP WEBSITES
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
CSS/Financial Aid Profile
College Board Scholarship Search
Scholarships for Military