Applications must be postmarked by March 31, 2019.
Completed applications must be submitted by March 31, 2019.
Completed application must be postmarked by March 31, 2019.
Applications must be received by March 31, 2019.
Application and required documents must be submitted no later than 4:00 pm on Friday, March 15, 2019.
Deadline to submit essay online is March 1, 2019.
300-500 word essay that tells why you are inspired by the 'Aina, Discovery, Innovation or Each Other, and how that inspiration has motivated you to take action on your campus or in the community.
Application deadline is March 1, 2019.
Apply online at https://scholarsapp.com/scholarships/filipino-womens-league/
Application deadline: March 1, 2019.
- Must be on track to graduate from a public, private, or charter high school in Hawaii.
- Must be interested in pursuing a career in Business at any accredited 4-year college or university.
- Must have 3.0 GPA or better.
- Must have participation in school activities and community service which demonstrate leadership and responsibility.
- Must be a U.S. citizen, resident of Hawaii and plan to eventually return to Hawaii or the Pacific Islands region and contribute to its growth and welfare.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on financial need, academic achievement, leadership qualities, a desire to attend college, special circumstances, financial need and personal interviews.
Applications must be typed and can be found at www.fukunagascholarship.com.
Applications due by March 1, 2019.
Scholarships are open to women graduates of an accredited Hawaii high school who have been accepted by Cottey College. For more information or an application contact:
Deadline for application is March 1, 2019.
- Accepted by UH Hilo
- Graduating from a Hawaii High School
- Resident of Hawaii
- GPA of 3.5 or better, or 1800 old SAT or 1280 new SAT or a composite score of 27 on the ACT
- Demonstrated leadership and/or community service.
Applications available in the CCC or at hilo.hawaii.edu/chancellors-scholars/
ADDITIONAL SCHOLARSHIP WEBSITES
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
CSS/Financial Aid Profile
College Board Scholarship Search
Scholarships for Military