Must apply online by June 1, 2016.
- Must be planning to enroll at a community college for Fall of 2016.
- Must be planning to pursue a career or technical program at an accredited community college in the U.S.
- Must demonstrate financial need (must be eligible to receive the Federal Pell Grant as determined by completion of the FAFSA.)
- Must be involved in community service.
- Must be U.S. citizen.
Apply online at application.horatioalger.org.
Applications must be mailed by May 16, 2016.
- Must be graduating Senior.
- Must have proof of enrollment in college, university or trade school.
- Must provide documentation to show intent to major in agricultural related field.
Application online at www.hawaiifarmcredit.com/scholarship.html.
Extended Deadline! Applications must be postmarked by May 15, 2016.
- Must be planning to attend university, college, technical or vocational school in Fall of 2016.
- Must have minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Must have contributed to your community through volunteer work.
- Must have taken either the SAT or ACT.
Applications available in the CCC
Applications must be Postmarked by May 15, 2016.
• American Indian, Alaska Native or Native Hawaiian tribal/village enrollment or descent
• 2016 High School Graduate
• Attach a copy of your High School Transcript
• Must be post-secondary bound and accepted for Fall 2016
• One Letter of Support or reference from either a high school teacher, guidance counselor or school administrator and one letter of support from a tribal/community leader (must not be directly related to you)
Apply online or applications available in the CCC.
Applications must be POSTMARKED by May 13, 2016.
- Must be a graduating Senior.
- Must have applied or been accepted to an accredited 2 or 4-year college.
Applications available in the CCC or at www.alohasigmas.org.
Applications must be mailed and postmarked by May 2, 2016
- Must be a graduating Senior from Waianae High School or Nanakuli High School.
- Must be planning to attend accredited college or training/technical school.
Applications available in the CCC.
ADDITIONAL SCHOLARSHIP WEBSITES
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
CSS/Financial Aid Profile
College Board Scholarship Search
Scholarships for Military