Applications must received no later than May 31, 2018.
- Must be classified as a Senior at a high school within Hawaii.
- Must be planning to enroll full-time in an accredited college or university, leading to a Bachelor's degree.
- Must have minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Must have extra-curricular activities.
- Must demonstrate financial need.
Applications available in the CCC.
All completed applications must be postmarked no later than May 4, 2018.
Completed applications must be submitted by May 1, 2018.
Completed applications due by May 1, 2018.
ADDITIONAL SCHOLARSHIP WEBSITES
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
CSS/Financial Aid Profile
College Board Scholarship Search
Scholarships for Military