Applications must received no later than May 31, 2019.
- Must be classified as a Senior at a high school within Hawaii.
- Must be planning to enroll full-time in an accredited college or university, leading to a Bachelor's degree.
- Must have minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Must have extra-curricular activities.
- Must demonstrate financial need.
Applications available in the CCC.
Applications must be postmarked or e-mailed before midnight of May 10, 2019.
ADDITIONAL SCHOLARSHIP WEBSITES
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
CSS/Financial Aid Profile
College Board Scholarship Search
Scholarships for Military