Must be postmarked no later than April 8, 2016.
- Must be a graduating high school senior.
- Must be a resident of Waianae.
- Must demonstrate financial need.
- Must be planning to enter a health related field of study.
- Must be accepted into college or post-secondary program (vocational or training program).
Applications available in the CCC.
ADDITIONAL SCHOLARSHIP WEBSITES
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
CSS/Financial Aid Profile
College Board Scholarship Search
Scholarships for Military