- Must be on track to graduate from a public, private, or charter high school in Hawaii.
- Must be planning to major in Business at any accredited 4-year college or university.
- Must have 3.0 GPA or better.
- Must have participation in school activities and community service which demonstrate leadership and responsibility.
- Must be a U.S. citizen, resident of Hawaii and plan to further his/her education as a means of attaining and sustaining a career within the Pacific Islands region.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on financial need, academic achievement, leadership qualities, a desire to attend college, special circumstances, financial need and personal interviews.
All applications must be postmarked by March 1, 2017.
Applications must be typed and can be found at www.fukunagascholarship.com.
ADDITIONAL SCHOLARSHIP WEBSITES
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
CSS/Financial Aid Profile
College Board Scholarship Search
Scholarships for Military