All applications must be postmarked by March 1, 2018.
- Must be on track to graduate from a public, private, or charter high school in Hawaii.
- Must be interested in pursuing a career in Business at any accredited 4-year college or university.
- Must have 3.0 GPA or better.
- Must have participation in school activities and community service which demonstrate leadership and responsibility.
- Must be a U.S. citizen, resident of Hawaii and plan to eventually return to Hawaii or the Pacific Islands region and contribute to its growth and welfare.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on financial need, academic achievement, leadership qualities, a desire to attend college, special circumstances, financial need and personal interviews.
Applications must be typed and can be found at www.fukunagascholarship.com.
ADDITIONAL SCHOLARSHIP WEBSITES
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
CSS/Financial Aid Profile
College Board Scholarship Search
Scholarships for Military