Deadline is May 1, 2016.
- must be the dependent child of either an Army soldier on federal active duty, a retired Army soldier or an Army Soldier who died on active duty or in a retired status.
- must be registered as a dependent of the sponsoring soldier in DEERS.
- must be planning to enroll full-time and pursue an undergraduate degree or certificate at an accredited college or university.
- must have and maintain a 2.0 GPA.
- applicant must not be a member of the National Guard, Reserves, or other military branch.
Brochures available in the CCC. Applications are available on www.aerhq.org.
ADDITIONAL SCHOLARSHIP WEBSITES
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
CSS/Financial Aid Profile
College Board Scholarship Search
Scholarships for Military